Sorry - temporarily sold out!
- 500 Mhz PowerPC G3 processor
- 384 MB RAM
- 15 GB (14.07 formatted) hard drive
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 installed
- Also installed is Mac OS 9.2.2 to support Classic apps!
- 12.1-inch TFT display
- FireWire, USB, 10/100 Ethernet, A/V Port, and Internal Modem
- AirPort card not included; available as an optional upgrade
- Includes: iBook and power cord only. No CDs, manuals, etc.
Great super-portable computer for word processing, web browsing, e-mail, etc. Display is strong, with no dead pixels. Unit is in overall good condition, having only minor cosmetic blemishes, as to be expected for its age. Battery takes a charge, but is not guaranteed. NOTE: The buyer is responsible for determining compatibility and suitability for intended use. The Apple model identifier for this unit is "PowerBook4,1 / iBook (Late 2001)."
Looking for Kay Dreyer Watkins, LMFT, PLLC, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Alexandria, Springfield, and Fort Belvoir, Virginia, and Watertown and Fort Drum, New York? Click here!